We’re pleased to share a sneak peek into the new features and enhancements you can expect to be included in the QuickMail V2 release in February.
But first, what is QuickMail? QuickMail adds the ability to email SSRS reports as PDF attachments from Key2Act Signature windows. Send service and job invoices, call summaries, and other saved documents directly to the recipient(s).
Coming Soon – New Features and Look
New Setup and Default Capabilities
The new QuickMail Set up window lets each document type, in Service and Job Cost to be able to be set up with different options:
- Choose whether to enable QuickMail in the Signature window
- Choose to store emailed documents in a network location, WSDOCS table attached to the master record, or both (WSDOCS is more commonly known as Key2act’s Advanced Document Management module)
- Choose a role type assigned to the contact/email address you wish to default in the “Email To” of the QuickMail email window
- Choose an email template with your predefined subject line and message that you want to populate in the email by default
Customized Email Templates
- Create multiple email templates to customize your messages by adding fields that are associated with a document type. For example, a message can be personalized to address each customer by name, or you could add the invoice number and amount due.
Redesigned Email windows
- Send multiple attachments in a single email. You can include additional associated Key2Act reports (SSRS Reports) and other documents.
- Select a different email template to pull that customized message information instead
When will QuickMail V2 be available?
- We are tirelessly working on releasing this new version by the end of February. Additional information will be communicated when there is an official release date. If you’re interested in beta code to test and provide feedback before general availability, please contact Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
I already own QuickMail; do we pay more for the added functionality in the new version?
- Customers with an active QuickMail enhancement plan are entitled to the new version at no additional costs. Contact email@example.com to start planning your transition to the V2.
What Key2Act Signature windows does QuickMail V2 support?
- Service Call
- Service Call Inquiry (History)
- Service Invoice
- Posted Service Invoice
- Service Invoice Inquiry (History)
- Job Invoice Entry
- Job Invoice Zoom
- Job Invoice History
- Project Invoice Entry
What are the pre-requisites to use QuickMail?
- Dynamics GP 2015, 2016, 2018
- Signature 2015, 2016, 2018
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Key2Act Signature SSRS Reports deployed
- Must have GP Mail feature configured
- Decide if you want documents stored in WSDOCS table or network location
- SSRS Reports mapped in your WSRepts table
How do I learn more?
If you have questions, please feel free to email or call 218.486.5095