Welcome to the introduction into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central! An overview into this user-friendly product will be provided. BC is a compelling, customizable cloud-based software designed for mid-size businesses. It can run from anywhere on any device. BC provides continuity within your company by connecting the sales, service, finance, and operations teams. Therefore, each department can adapt and deliver faster results.
Key Features and Functions of Business Central:
- Links readily with the Microsoft Power Platform, including PowerBI
- Offers same functionalities and capabilities as Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Native integrations are included with options to integrate CRM, Payroll, and other applications
- Easy to modify with no or low-code experience
- Product can be run from the cloud or on premise
- Extends more capabilities than GP, yet maintains a level of operational ease appreciated by that those familiar with GP
Curiosity is swirling around the world of Business Central. As a result, Implementation Specialists designed a webinar to cater to the needs of the intrigued. Are you one of them? We invite you to join our very own Allen Phillips as he hosts a presentation on the topic. A real-time demonstration will be offered. The webinar is designed for those interested in BC, as well as novice and advanced beginners currently utilizing the product. Keep February 9 at 1:00 CST open and register for the event here: https://www.iscorp.biz/event/introduction-to-business-central/. A recording will be available in our events library for those interested in the information but unable to attend live.
Why Business Central over other ERP solutions? Stay tuned for more head-turning information about this product. Implementation Specialists will assist in focusing on the appropriate platform to meet your business needs.