You will be the point of contact between our organization and our clients: answering inquiries, introducing new products and offering solutions. Work includes organizing sales visits, demonstrating and presenting our products and actively seeking new businesses.
Role and Responsibilities
Competitive and trustworthy individual to help us build our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all business matters. They will be a competent leader and be able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
The goal is to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvement.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Generate new leads through planning campaigns, events and demos along with conducting personal campaigns to discover new opportunities.
- Assist sales and marketing team by planning events that the company is hosting or sponsoring.
- Work with the Director of Sales and Marketing on day to day activities that lead to the completion of tasks.
- Engage with customers to survey customer satisfaction and create case studies.
- Develop an understanding of company offerings and solutions to better serve our customers.
- Collaborate with the all company departments and partners to assist with developing targeted campaigns and strategies for potential and existing customers.
- Research competitor offerings and provide recommendations on how the Company can compete and improve services.
- Engage with prospects and customers across multiple industries to determine needs and identify opportunities that the Company can provide with Microsoft ERP products and services.
- Communicate customer and partner requests effectively with consulting and development via phone, email, social media, CRM and in-person
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets including pipeline generation.
- Additional tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree preferred in Sales/Marketing or 4+ years work experience
- Proficient in CRM for management of leads, opportunities and reporting
- Exceptional presentation skills and in-person interaction
- Persistent prospecting skills
- Consistent sales planning goals
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and ensure deliverables
- Passionate about building and maintaining customer relationships
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Must work well in a team environment and independently
- Thrive in the competitive markets
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques