Are you detail-oriented and a creative that can help shape Implementation Specialists’ vision? Do you have a passion for marketing?
The Marketing Associate will help shape the marketing department. They will work with the Sales and Marketing team to coordinate and execute various marketing campaigns and duties, event management, developing marketing collateral, content creation, providing administrative support with daily administrative tasks, and more.
This role is a mix of project and resource management, with a splash of administrative duties.
Who you are:
- Ability to work well with others and an effective communicator who can work well with multiple teams
- Ability to sustain consistent, high-quality work while maintaining a vigorous pace
- Highly motivated and an open-minded, friendly demeanor with a “glass is half full” attitude
- Strong project management skills, including organization, attention to detail, time management, problem-solving, and prioritization
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Understands and cares about brand aesthetic
What you will do:
- Help coordinate and plan weekly webinars, annual company events, trade shows, and other promotional events
- Help develop and implement marketing plans and strategies
- Content creation – writing and publishing blog posts, white papers, case studies
- Provide administrative support with daily administrative tasks
- Assist with production of marketing materials and collateral – knowledgeable in Adobe Suite preferred, but not a requirement
- Communication with Partners and Vendors while building lasting relationships
- Lead Generation