Avalara Tax Changes webinar
Join to hear experts explain the most influential tax legislation to go into effect this year, plus changes still to come.
In this 90-minute webinar, our partner Avalara will cover:
· Why U.S. businesses are voluntarily adopting the digitalization of global tax compliance via e-invoicing
· How recent modifications to economic nexus thresholds are impacting remote sellers
· What updates states are making to their tax laws to keep up with changing commerce conditions
· Why retail delivery fees are becoming popular
· How AI is changing tax compliance for businesses and state governments
Meet the speakers
· Scott Peterson, Avalara Vice President of Government Relations
Scott Peterson spent 10 years as director of the South Dakota Sales Tax Division and 12 years providing research and legal writing for the South Dakota Legislature. He was the first executive director of the Streamlined Sales Tax Governing Board.
· Maria Koklanaris
Features Reporter, State and Local Tax Law360